May Flowers Embroidery Pattern (PDF Download Only)
- More Information
April Showers bring May Flowers!! I'm so excited to finally share this special embroidery pattern with you! Get ready to build up your thread painting skills while stitching the sweetest pair of yellow rain boots. And if you've never tried thread painting, don't worry! The instructions will walk you through how to do the long & short stitch you'll use and has helpful tips to have you feeling confident! This downloadable PDF pattern is made to fit in a 5" embroidery hoop. This pattern is suitable for stitchers of any level.
Included in the download:
- Full list of materials needed
- Pattern to trace onto your fabric
- Detailed instructions for how to stitch the pattern
- Close up photos and helpful illustrations
PLEASE NOTE: No physical product will be shipped to you with this purchase. Due to the nature of a downloadable product, I do not offer refunds or exchanges on PDF patterns. This pattern was created by my and is intended for personal use only. Please do not sell this pattern or the finished piece. Feel free to make and give as a gift!
In addition to the patterns, you will need:
- Fabric — this is the cotton fabric used in all of my kits
- Thread — the spring color palette of DMC embroidery floss
- 5-inch embroidery hoop — get high quality hoops here
- Scissors — my favorite thread snips
- Needles — DMC embroidery needles
- Heat erasable pen (optional) — Frixion pen