Wildflower Meadow Apron Kit
- More Information
- Packaging and Shipping
Stitch the sweetest Wildflower Meadow onto an apron or even a tea towel!
PLEASE NOTE — This kit was created by me and is intended for personal use only. Please do not sell this kit or the finished piece. Feel free to make and give as a gift!
Included in this kit:
- Wildflower Meadow stick & stitch design
- DMC 6-strand floss (full skeins)
- Sizes 3 & 5 needles
- Iron-on stabilizer to cover the back
- Detailed instruction booklet with helpful photos & illustrations
- Link to video tutorials
In addition to this kit, you will need:
- An apron or your choice of fabric
- Embroidery hoop (5-inch recommended, available as an add-on)
- The stick & stitch pattern measures approximately 10 inches wide by 4-1/2 inches tall
Intermediate level kit:
- Due to the intricate design, this kit is best suited for intermediate stitchers or ambitious beginners.
Detailed instructions are included, along with links to video tutorials.
- If you need to refresh your knowledge on the different embroidery stitches, this kit pairs perfectly with my Stitch Sampler Kit.
We aim to be as sustainable as possible with our packaging. All packaging materials are curbside recyclable.I happily offer international shipping for buyers outside of the US. However, I am not responsible for delays due to shipping and customs. Prices shown do NOT include VAT fees imposed by your country and I am NOT responsible for customs fees and import taxes.