Wildflower Meadow Apron PDF Pattern
- More Information
Stitch the sweetest Wildflower Meadow onto an apron or even a tea towel!
PLEASE NOTE — This pattern was created by me and is intended for personal use only. Please do not sell this pattern or the finished piece. Feel free to make and give as a gift!
In addition to this pattern, you will need:
- Stick & Stitch paper
- DMC 6-strand floss
- Sizes 3 & 5 needles
- Iron-on stabilizer to cover the back
- An apron or your choice of fabric
- Embroidery hoop (5-inch recommended, available as an add-on)
In addition to this kit, you will need:
- Detailed instructions with helpful photos and illustrations
- The stick & stitch pattern measures approximately 10 inches wide by 4-1/2 inches tall
Intermediate level kit:
- Due to the intricate design, this kit is best suited for intermediate stitchers or ambitious beginners.
Detailed instructions are included.
- If you need to refresh your knowledge on the different embroidery stitches, this kit pairs perfectly with my Stitch Sampler Kit.